1. Where do I take this tour?
With City Sightseeing Panama you can visit:
- The Miraflores Visitor Center
- Mi Pueblito
- The Casco Antiguo (Old Quarter)
- Fort Amador
- Biodiversity Museum (biomuseum)
- STRI Smithsonian Marine Exhibition Center (hop off at biomuseum or flamenco – 15 minute walk)
- Albrook Mall
- Balboa Boutique Plaza
- Perico Island
- Flamenco Island
- Punta Culebra
- Sabores del Chorrillo
- Multicentro Mall
- Various Craft and souvenir shops
2. Where I can buy my ticket?
- You can buy it at any of our stops according at the bus, or at our kiosks in multicentre (entrance) or Albrook Mall (in front of Arrocha farmacies koala entrance).
- You can purchase it from this page. Click Here. We accept Visa and/or MasterCard.
3. How to get to bus stops in Panama City Sightseeing?
Ask your hotel concierge or front desk and they will tell you where the nearest stop so you can get there, we usually advise one of the malls or Casco Antiguo (at Quinto Centenario Park – entrance).
4. How long can I stay in each point of interest?
You can stay 1, 2 or 3 hours, or as long as you want, every hour a bus will stop by to take you to the next destination. Remember that time is running and validity of the ticket purchased cannot be divide into separate days.
5. How many times can I take the bus?
You can hop on or off the us as many times as you like depending on the validity of your ticket. You can make your own schedule always keeping in mind that buses take approximately an hour to pass at each stop. **Please be aware of our last bus on each stop (if you miss the last bus remember there is no other bus coming by to get you).
6. How much is the ticket?
Depending on the time of stay in Panama you can buy a ticket for 24 hours or 48 hours. We recommend you compare the rates for taxi services for each of the places visited and find that our offer is very competitive. Our service gives you updated and accurate information about Panama City either with a live guide in Spanish/English of by headphones on some routes.
7. Do they have special price for families?
Children under 3 are free, children 4 to 15 years, no matter how long you use the service always pay $20.00.
8. I do not know where to start, What do you recommend?
Start by choosing where are the places you are interested in knowing. Take into consideration that most points of interest open at 9:00 am and close at approximately 4:00pm. Stores and shopping centers open at 10:00 am and close at approximately at 8:00pm.** this varies on occasions and during holidays.